- Incredible Savings, Value and Peace of Mind
- Complimentary Annual Plumbing Inspections – Valued over $199, this annual Plumbing inspection by a licensed Plumber will guide you towards easy and affordable solutions to prevent needing expensive service calls. As they say, prevention is the best cure! If you experience an issue within 90 days of an inspection, you’ll enjoy a $50 credit with John The Plumber.
- 20% Discounts on repairs and installations anytime. Many plumbing issues are unforeseen and can’t be scheduled during the home inspection, but we’ll still accommodate you with a 20% discount.
- 20% Discount on Plumbing and HVAC Service Calls for invoices $1000 or lower.
- 10% Discount on Plumbing and HVAC Services balances above $1000.
- Up to 3-Year Warranties On Plumbing – A 1-Year warranty increase with John The Plumber services and repairs. The Longest Warranty Available On Plumbing.
- No Service Call Fee – The $40 Service Call Fee will be waived for all members.
- Priority Service – No more waiting days to be fit into the schedule.
- Flexible Scheduling – We’re already known for accommodating our customer’s schedules, but we’ll go above and beyond to do everything we can to ensure your convenience.
- No Breakdown Maintenance Guarantee for 90 Days – If something goes wrong within 90 days related to our plumbing services or our home plumbing inspection, you’ll immediately receive a $50 credit.
- $100 Per Year towards Furnace or Water Heater Replacement – When the time comes to replace your furnace, you’ll receive a $100 credit for every year you’ve been in the program.
- Annual Hot Water Tank Flush – We’ll flush your hot water tank during annual plumbing inspections, which can increase the lifespan of the tank up by 5 years.
- Sump Pump Inspection – Your Sump Pump protects your home during especially wet times, like heavy rains and heavy snow melts. If your sump pump fails and your basement floods, this can cost tens of thousands of dollars.
- Backwater Valve Maintenance – Your Backwater Valve is one of the most important protective devices in your home, and we’ll confirm its functionality so it won’t fail when you need it.
- Subscription to John The Plumber’s Plumbing and Home Maintenance Tips – We’ll keep you updated with good practices and habits to help prevent costly issues in your home.
There are no reviews yet.